A superb family home with planning consent to be replaced, situated in an idyllic position in the Surrey Hills. EPC rating E.
- Planning permission has been granted for the proposed erection of a replacement two storey detached dwelling
- The new house will provide light open and generous accommodation over three floors.
- Proposed accommodation -Entrance hall | Lounge | Snug | Study | Kitchen/dining area | Utility Room | Cloak Room
- Principal bedroom with en suite bathroom | 4 further bedrooms | 3 bathrooms | Family Room
- Incredible views across the Surrey Hills
- Gardens and grounds of approximately 0.4 acres
Tethers End is located in the picturesque Hamlet of Farley Green and occupies an idyllic rural position with a magnificent outlook towards Ranmore Common over the gardens and grounds. The house is approached over a private lane, through a gateway leading to a generous gravel driveway, parking and turning area. Farley Green is nestled within the villages of Shamley Green, Albury, Peaslake and Shere and is surrounded by the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and as a result there are miles of walking and riding across open countryside on the doorstep'. The house is conveniently located in the midst of the regional centres of Guildford, Cranleigh and Godalming. There is access on to the A3 at Clandon, which in turn connects to the M25 at Wisley giving access to Central London, Gatwick and Heathrow Airports..