This well proportioned, top floor, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment sits in a hugely convenient canal side position on the fringes of Horsell Village and a short walk from the regenerated Woking town centre and mainline station. Favourably positioned to the rear of this landmark development and benefitting from its own large loft space and allocated parking. EPC Rating C
- Two bed, two bathroom top floor apartment.
- Separate fully fitted kitchen.
- En suite shower room off the main bedroom.
- Allocated parking.
- Has its own loft space running the length of the property
- A stones throw from the Basingstoke Canal and Wheatsheaf Common.
- Walking distance to Woking mainline station which offers fast and frequent trains into London Waterloo.
- Woking's regenerated town centre, including New Victoria Theatre and an array of restaurants within walking distance.
Century Court, built adjacent to a picturesque stretch of the Basingstoke Canal, sits within walking distance of Woking town centre and station. As a town, Woking is going through a radical programme of regeneration currently that is seeing it take on a far more interesting and contemporary feel. All along Commercial Way there are well known bars and restaurants and when the New Victoria Square development opens later this year it will bring a very substantial Marks and Spencer to the town along with a Hilton Hotel, complete with a sky bar. The train station in Woking is well known for giving one of the best commutes into London that can be found in the South East with trains reaching Waterloo in roughly 24 minutes. From here there is also a very efficient coach service that runs to Heathrow Airport. There are excellent schools for all ages in the local area along with numerous highly regarded golf clubs and other leisure facilities.