Apartment 6 - This boutique apartment has an open plan kitchen/living room with a good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite.
- Bespoke kitchen with quartz worktops
- Range of integrated appliances
- Wood effect floor to hallways, kitchen/living room, luxury carpet to bedrooms
- Minoli tiling to bathrooms and white Liebher sanitaryware
- CAT 6 wiring in principle rooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Provision to electric car charging points
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Within a mile of two railway stations.
- 24 month aftercare package and 10 year structural warranty
- CGI is for indicative purposes. Internal images are of the show apartment No 3
Branksome House is a striking Victorian property with later Art Deco extensions. It was originally commissioned as a private school. Fashioned from local Bargate stone and adorned with elegant stone mullioned windows, it exudes the grandeur of a bygone era.
Now, almost 150 years later, Branksome House enters the next chapter of its illustrious life, with a sympathetic conversion into seventeen luxury apartments.
Branksome House is situated in its own grounds surrounded by mature landscaped gardens and is located within easy reach of Godalming's historic town centre.
Godalming is a historic market town located approximately 4 miles southwest of Guildford. It a highly regarded residential address which was once ranked as the UK's third most desirable property hotspot'.
Renowned for its wide selection of gastro pubs, including The Refectory, The Cider House Inn, and The Inn on The Lake with its popular courtyard garden.
There is a wide selection of independent boutique shops, as well as a Waitrose and Sainsburys supermarket. Or take a trip to the farmers market in Bramley or pick your own' at the renowned Secretts farm shop.
Godalming has its own state of the art leisure centre, as well as numerous independent health clubs. Broadwater Park provides 73 acres of parkland, woodland and water to explore. There is an abundance of golf clubs in the area, including six within five miles of Godalming town centre.
With two stations withing easy reach -Farncombe is just 0.6 miles away and Godalming Station is 0.8 miles away. The A3 can be picked up from Guildford, giving access to the M25.