Exceptional from top to bottom! This modern 4-bedroom detached house is presented in super condition throughout and provides perfect accommodation for the growing family whilst externally enjoying a lovely, large corner-plot rear garden and an integral garage. Situated just within this small cul-de-sac in the highly desirable and oft-requested Chertsey South area. EPC Rating C.
- Four Lovely Bedrooms
- Modern Refitted En-Suite Shower-Room and Family Bathroom
- Two Individual Conservatories, One With Utility Space
- Elegant Sitting Room Leading to Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Flat-Fronted Units & Integral Appliances
- Welcoming Entrance Hall & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Beautifully Looked After Corner-Plot Gardens
- Integral Garage & Off Street Parking for Two Cars
Jersey Close is a small cul-de-sac just off Little Green Lane in the area of Chertsey known as Chertsey South, just outside of the M25 and about 3/4 -1 mile from Chertsey town and station. This area continues to remain a firm favourite amongst families due to the range of good schools, both private and state, including amongst others, Meadowcroft Infants which is virtually adjacent, Salesian Roman Catholic Secondary and William Perkins Independent School for Girls. It is also ideal for healthcare workers with St Peters Hospital a very short walk away. The neighbouring towns of Weybridge, West Byfleet and Woking all offer mainline train services to London Waterloo. .