An incredibly spacious 6 bedroom detached family home, approaching 2750 sq ft (255 sqm) with a huge 133 ft rear garden, in a great location that is just minutes from New Malden High Street and everything that the town centre has to offer. The property has a flexible arrangement of rooms over 3 floors and is great for those in this day and age who have to work from home. A fine home that must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
EPC Rating C
- Large and welcoming reception hall
- Wood block flooring through much of the ground floor
- Double reception room with garden aspect
- Separate study
- Large fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built-in double oven and hob
- Utility room
- Large and useful first floor landing
- 6 double bedrooms over 2 floors
With the High Street virtually on one's doorstep this is great for families as there are cafés, restaurants, retail outlets and many businesses within the High Street. There are also both Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets and at the far end of the High Street New Malden station with excellent commuter services to Waterloo. Buses also pass through the Fountain hub, linking one with surrounding towns. There are many schools in the area in both the state and private sectors for children of all ages. The A3 also offers fast road links to central London and the Surrey countryside..