Located in a quiet cul de sac setting in the popular Merrow Park this modern link-detached home and offers well presented accommodation and is much bigger than initially apparent as it has had a single storey rear extension creating a superb open plan living/dining room. An early viewing is recommended. No chain. EPC: C
- Extended link detached modern family home with well presented accommodation located in a quiet no through road in Merrow Park
- Superb extended open plan living/dining room with part vaulted ceiling with velux windows and double opening doors to the garden
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms
- Two bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- Off street parking and single garage
- Pretty garden with patio.
With local shops in Merrow Park as well as a range of shops, restaurants, supermarkets in Merrow and Burpham this modern home provides easy family living. The property is also within the catchment area of excellent local schools, including St Peters, George Abbot, Bushy Hill Junior School and Merrow Infant school. Access to the A3 for London and major airports via the M25 can be found at Burpham. The county town of Guildford within two miles, providing a vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment experience and with two mainline stations serving Waterloo, it offers excellent connectivity. The Downs, Surrey Hills, and the River Wey provide idyllic countryside for great walks..