Holstein Mews is a beautifully executed development of just three town-houses with attractive kerb' appeal derived from the carefully crafted detailing and features inspired by the Victorian era. These well equipped and highly specified houses each have a wall of folding glass at the rear of the contemporary open-plan ground floor, allowing the living space to merge with the private gardens.
- Customer built Wooden Heart of Weybridge New England' style units
- Integrated Siemens Appliances
- Instant boiling water tap
- Separate Utility area
- High level of insulation and underfloor heating on ground floor
- Minoli tiling in kitchen, cloakroom, utility, hall and bathrooms
- High quality carpets to drawing room and bedrooms
- 10 year New Homes Warranty
- Integral garage and off street parking
Plots 1 is a semi-detached Victorian style home, which has been designed with flexibility in mind, there is the option to have 4 bedrooms or you could use the large first floor room as a living room, if preferred instead of a bedroom.
The distinctive feature of wide-span, folding-glazed doors maximises light into the main reception and gives great outdoor access for enjoying house and garden to the optimum. At the front is a private driveway with room for a further vehicle within the integral garage. At the rear, the walled gardens are secluded and create a peaceful oasis in contrast to the convenient town centre location.
Part of the appeal of this town centre location is the great convenience for all High Street amenities, shops, bars and restaurants as well as being well placed for the catchment areas of a number of well thought of local schools. The mainline railway station at Weybridge is just a mile away providing fast and frequent services to Waterloo with Junction 11 of the M25 around 2½ miles.