Detached Edwardian four bedroom family house in immaculate condition with a stunning open-plan kitchen and a detached garage with studio to the rear, all within walking distance of Esher station EPC rating D.
- Edwardian detached family home in beautiful condition throughout
- High specification open-plan kitchen with underfloor heating and bifolding doors overlooking the rear garden
- A traditional and separate living room with feature fireplace and bay window ideal for relaxing
- Character features such as the high ceilings, wooden floorboards and original cornicing throughout the ground floor
- Main bedroom with luxurious en suite shower room
- Three further well-proportioned bedrooms share the use of the high specification family bathroom with roll top bath
- Private rear garden with detached studio and single garage
- Super commuter location within walking distance of Esher station as well as Imber Sports.
Ember Lane is the ideal location for any family looking to commute! The station is a 10 minute walk away and then just 23 minutes to Waterloo!
Esher High Street is close by with its cosmopolitan range of boutiques, restaurants and bars and Waitrose Food Hall.
Central London is approximately 20 miles away with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby. The average journey time to London Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and direct trains run to London Waterloo.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent, first class state and private schools and there are also a wide selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district.