A spectacular detached house offering over 4,500 sq ft refurbished to the highest possible specification in a large South facing plot walking distance of Esher station EPC rating D.
- Offering over 4,500 sq ft of impressive accommodation in immaculate order throughout
- Extremely versatile space offering between 7 and 10 bedrooms depending on the needs of the owner
- Stunning feature drawing room and dining room overlooking the South facing rear garden making a quite remarkable space in which to entertain
- High specification and open plan kitchen and dining area supported by a secondary prep kitchen and utility space
- Five full bedroom suites including a breathtaking main bedroom with dressing room and luxurious en suite
- Private and exceptionally wide South facing rear garden which is perfect for gardeners, entertaining, young families and al fresco dining
- Large carriage driveway with plenty of parking, electric car charging point and access to the integral garage
- Walking distance of Esher station and within the catchment of Esher's fabulous public schools and within striking distance of world class private schools
Oaklands Avenue is an exceptionally popular location for any family looking to commute! The station is a 10 minute walk away and then just 23 minutes to Waterloo!
Esher High Street is close by with its cosmopolitan range of boutiques, restaurants and bars and Waitrose Food Hall.
Central London is approximately 20 miles away with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby. The average journey time to London Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and direct trains run to London Waterloo.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent, first class state and private schools and there are also a wide selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district.