A handsome period Horsley house benefitting from a half acre plot and a West facing garden, situated moments from Horsley station and the village centre. 3D TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. (EPC Rating (D)
- Fantastic family accommodation with scope to further enlarge (STPP)
- Entire plot measures approximately 0.5 acres with a westerly rear aspect.
- 0.2 miles to Horsley station with a 41 minute commute to Waterloo.
- Lovely, light and airy feel throughout with well proportioned accommodation.
- Extended Kitchen/Diner/Family area with views over the garden.
- En-suite bath and shower room to the main bedroom.
- Beautifully maintained gardens.
- Double garage.
Tucked away yet just a few minutes walk away from Horsley station and East Horsley village centre with its comprehensive range of shops, cafes, village library and Doctors. Horsley station offers a regular direct service to London Waterloo in 50 minutes. The A3/M25 motorways are to be found close at hand providing easy access to London, the south coast and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports. There is beautiful walking countryside close to hand as well as the county town of Guildford which is a 15 minute drive away, with its array of shops, restaurants and theatre/cinema..