A wonderful detached family home that has been immaculately kept but offers the new owner superb potential to place their own stamp on. With well proportioned living accommodation and truly beautiful landscaped gardens to the side and rear, while having a large driveway and further garden to the front. EPC Rating E.
- Situated just off Queens Road
- Catchment area for popular local schools.
- Offered with no onward chain
- Beautiful landscaped rear garden
- Garage and good size driveway
- Well kept accommodation throughout
- £165 per annum maintenance charge
- Set almost equal distance between Walton and Weybridge train stations
Netherby Park is a great family location just around the corner from the Queens Road with its eclectic mix of shops, bars and restaurants. Weybridge is a bustling commuter town in the affluent borough of Elmbridge, famous for its private estates excellent schooling and attractive environment. An abundance of outdoor pursuits are close by including racing at Ascot and Sandown. Golf at Burhill and Foxhills Club and Resort, which is a 400-acre country club in Surrey, featuring a wide range of leisure opportunities for the whole family. Superb facilities include two 18-hole golf courses, tennis courts, an award-winning spa and gym and much more. The High Street has a great range of independent stores and national chains, with an excellent blend of shops and restaurants. Weybridge Train Station has a very frequent service to London Waterloo, taking approximately 30 minutes..