3D INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. Providing exceptional and elegantly presented accommodation over 3 storeys, including a large kitchen/dining/day room that incorporates 2/3rd of the original garage, this fabulous 2014 Cala Homes built townhouse offers the sort of space in this price range that is hard to find in traditional semis/detached houses. We believe this offers a real alternative. The location is great too, close to Chertsey's highly-rated secondary school and a few minutes walk of the River Thames at the Chertsey Meads nature reserve. EPC Rating B.
- Four Great Bedrooms - 3 Excellent Doubles and a Good Size Single/Study
- Lovely L-Shaped Sitting Room with Views Towards St Annes Hill
- Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Area and En-Suite Shower-Room
- Top-Floor Family Bathroom & Further 1st Floor Bathroom plus Ground-Floor Cloakroom
- Multi-Functional Ground Floor Room Incorporating Refitted Kitchen, Dining and Sitting Areas with Full-Width Bi-Folds to Raised Terrace
- Stylish Flat-Fronted Kitchen Units with spaces for Double-Width Range Cooker & American-Style Fridge/Freezer and Fitted Dishwasher & Washing Machine
- Full-Width Decked Terrace Leading Down to Lawned Garden
- Storage Garage Perfect for Motorbike/Bicycles and Private Brick-Paved Driveway
As one would expect of a house of this modernity it offers up to date heating systems with a pressurised system, and is still under the NHBC 10 year warranty. This is a home in "near as new" condition and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Foxglove Close is a modern (6-years old) cul-de-sac situated within a short walk of the River Thames and Chertsey Meads. Chertsey's schools are highly rated and can all be reached on foot, including the new Chertsey High which is already receiving rave reviews. The historic town of Chertsey offers a rich blend of shops, bars, restaurants and a health club. Chertsey train station is easily accessible and offers a service to Waterloo whilst mainline services are from nearby Woking, West Byfleet, Weybridge and Virginia Water. Junction 11 of the M25 is a couple of miles away and Heathrow airport is approximately 10 miles away.