A stunning first floor, two double bedroom conversion apartment of huge character that has been meticulously renovated with great thought and attention to detail. EPC Rating D
- FANTASTIC CONVERSION APARTMENT OF ENORMOUS CHARACTER
- HIGH CEILINGS AND SUPERBLY PROPORTIONED ROOMS
- RENOVATED WITH GREAT THOUGHT AND CARE
- FABULOUS, OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE WITH SOLID WOOD FLOOR
- TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SUPERB STAIRCASE AND BIG LANDING WITH STAINED GLASS WINDOW
- A SHORT WALK TO ST JOHNS VILLAGE.
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF WOKING TOWN CENTRE AND STATION
The apartment sits in a hugely convenient position within easy reach of the town centre and station and just a short walk from St Johns village. Woking is currently undergoing a significant program of regeneration that is seeing it take on a far more interesting and contemporary feel thanks in part to a whole collection of well known bars and restaurants that have opened up along Commercial Way. The new Victoria Square development that is due to open next year will see at 40,000 square feet Marks and Spencer along with a Hilton hotel complete with sky bar and with other developments in the pipeline, the town is only set to improve further in the coming few years. Woking station runs a fantastic, 23 minute service into Waterloo and also has a very efficient coach service to Heathrow Airport. There are excellent schools for all ages in Woking along with a number of very well thought of golf clubs. Woking Leisure Centre and Pool In The Park and a number of health and fitness clubs are also within easy reach..