This truly unique period property dates back to 1780 with later additions and retains a wealth of character features, carefully blended with modern decorations and fittings to create a highly desirable home, within an equally impressive garden setting. The accommodation is arranged over two floors and offers a good degree of flexibility, delivering great family and entertaining space. An early viewing is recommended.
EPC Rating F
- Detached period home in a semi-rural setting offering over 2,000 sq ft of family accommodation and a superb garden
- Open plan sitting/dining room with inglenook fireplace
- Fitted oak kitchen with granite worktops and adjoining breakfast room with views and access to the garden
- Study and family room
- Cloakroom and utility room
- Four bedrooms over two floors with two bath/shower rooms including a master suite
- Ample parking and attached garage
- Stunning southerly back garden with a large terrace
The property enjoys a delightful setting close to Stanford Common. Nearby, the historic village of Pirbright is the Quintessential English village setting with its village green choice of pubs and duck pond.
Guildford town is within six miles and is the historic and vibrant county town of Surrey offering a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational and educational facilities. For commuters, Guildford offers excellent transport links with the A3 and M25 being close-by. Waterloo station can be reached from Guildford in around 35 minutes. Some commuters prefer to travel to neighbouring stations of Woking, Worplesdon and Brookwood all of which offer a fast and frequent service to Waterloo, Woking being 23 minutes.