A 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow with bright accommodation, a large garden and detached studio/workshop, located in a tucked-away, secluded north Farnham location. EPC
- Spacious entrance hall.
- Bright sitting room with attractive fireplace surround fitted with gas fire. Double patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room with cream units and ample appliance space.
- 2 Double bedrooms (bedroom 1 with built in wardrobes and storage cupboards).
- Gas central heating and double glazing.
- Ample parking.
- Large gardens with patio, mature shrubs and trees and detached studio with light and power.
The property is situated in a tucked-away position on the northern side of the town. You would not know the property was there unless you knew where to look, yet the bungalow is only minutes walk from Tesco Express providing for all day-to-day needs. Farnham town centre is less than 2 miles from the property and offers a variety of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants together with a main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). Farnham Park with its 320 acres, is within walking distance leading down to the town centre, and both infant and primary schools and close by. The A31 giving access to the A331, A3 and M3 is approximately 2.5 miles from the property..