Set within 12 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland, this delightful family home would require a program of modernisation having remained almost unaltered since the current owner moved into the brand new property some 56 years ago. Offering bright and spacious open plan accommodation with three good size bedrooms, while boasting a secluded position within the exclusive Templemere development. Further advantages include visitors parking, a separate garage and a private rear garden. EPC G
- Designed by renowned architect Eric Lyons for SPAN Developments in 1963
- Situated in a quiet location on this delightful private estate
- Garage for parking with additional visitor spaces
- In need of modernisation throughout
- Visit www.templemere.co.uk for further information about the development
- Service charge £109.00 PCM
- Private estate with 12 acres of landscaped gardens woodland, including part of the Broadwater lake.
- Convenient location for local schools, amenities and transport links.
Originally built in the 1963, Templemere is an award winning development designed by the renowned architect Eric Lyons. Weybridge is a bustling commuter town in the affluent borough of Elmbridge, famous for its private estates and attractive environment. Templemere is a great location just around the corner from Oatlands Village and also a short walk from the River Thames. The High Street has a great range of independent stores and national chains, with an excellent blend of shops and restaurants. Walton-on-Thames and Weybridge mainline stations have a fast and frequent service to London Waterloo, taking approximately 30 minutes..