Handsome five bedroom detached house with lovely open plan kitchen overlooking the garden that backs on to playing fields all within walking distance of Esher station. EPC rating D.
- Detached characterful family home backing on to playing fields
- Walking distance of Esher station so ideal for commuting
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room all overlooking the rear garden
- Three separate reception rooms including office, playroom and living room
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms on the first floor served by the comprehensive family bathroom
- Main bedroom suite on the second floor with a lovely view down the garden and over the playing fields
- Mature rear garden measuring over 100ft ideal for keen gardeners and families alike
- Within the catchment of Esher's fantastic state schooling
Positioned within a very popular setting moments away from prime Surrey countryside. Esher High Street is but a short distance away with its wide selection of cosmopolitan restaurants and bars and independent boutiques.
Central London is approximately 20 miles away with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby and the average journey time to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes. Esher's excellent mainline train station is moments away where direct trains run to London Waterloo.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its many first class state and private schools and there is also a wide selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district including several health and leisure clubs.