This four bedroom detached home is situated in an elevated position with views across the Hog's Back and benefits from a garden approaching a quarter of an acre, backing onto Caesar's Camp Nature Reserve. EPC D
- 4 bedrooms, 1 with en-suite shower room and a large family bathroom.
- Dual aspect living room with feature fireplace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room offering a range of base and eye level units.
- Family room off the kitchen - could be incorporated into the kitchen by removing a wall and creating a very large kitchen/dining room. There is also a utility room with rear garden access.
- Driveway leading to a single garage.
- Situated in an elevated position offering stunning views.
- Outbuildings include a large shed, workshop and greenhouse.
- Garden approaching a quarter of an acre and backs onto the Caesar's Camp Nature Reserve.
The property is located on the northern fringes of Farnham within walking distance of a local convenience store and within a mile of Hale School. Farnham town centre is within 2 miles from the property, offering a good selection of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants together with a main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). The area offers an excellent range of sporting pursuits including gyms and sports centre, together with further schools for all age groups. The A31 is just over a mile from the property connecting with the A3, A331 and M3 and the whole area is surrounded by many miles of countryside for walking, riding and cycling..