Fabulous four bedroom, two bathroom Victorian detached family home, situated on a popular quiet residential road, moments from Esher High Street. In fantastic condition throughout, with a gorgeous south/west facing garden and brand new state of the art home office. EPC rating E.
- Detached Victorian family home
- Four double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Large open plan kitchen/dining room, plus a double length living room
- Modern immaculate condition throughout
- Good size south/west facing garden with a brand new home office
- Extremely quiet location, moments from Esher High Street
Wolsey Road is positioned within close proximity to prime Surrey countryside and is moments away from Esher's vibrant High Street with its cosmopolitan restaurants, bistros and bars.
Esher mainline station is only a mile away and has frequent services to London Waterloo. Central London is approximately 20 miles away with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby and the average journey time to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its many first class state and private schools and there are also a wide selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district including several health and leisure clubs.