This is a very appealing 4 bedroom family house with great living space that opens out onto a very large rear garden. The property is arranged over 3 floors and is therefore flexible in its arrangement and is in a popular area within easy reach of New Malden town centre, railway stations and the A3.
EPC Rating D
- Spacious entrance hall and guest cloakroom
- Separate living room with feature fireplace to the front
- Interconnecting kitchen, family and dining areas
- Built-in double oven and hob
- 4 bedrooms upstairs
- Large family bathroom
- Large and mature rear garden with private terrace
- Off-street parking
- Side access and storage
There are local shops in the immediate area, however, New Malden's bustling High Street is just a short drive or can be reached by public transport passing close by. There are many schools in the area for children of all ages in both the state and private sectors. The A3 offers fast road links to central London and the Surrey countryside and New Malden station has excellent commuter services to Waterloo..