An immaculately presented, charming and characterful, two bedroom Victorian cottage in the heart of Esher town centre. Light, bright and decorated in neutral colours throughout, this elegant home is ready to move straight into. EPC rating D.
- Characterful family home which is immaculately presented
- Two bedrooms and a separate bathroom on the first floor
- Open plan living on the ground floor
- Great proportions throughout the property
- Private garden - perfect for entertaining!
- Fantastic location within walking distance from Esher High Street
- Approximately one mile to Esher station with great links to Waterloo
- Planning permission granted for a loft conversion
Esher High Street with its cosmopolitan range of independent boutiques, restaurants and shops is but a short distance away and Central London is approximately 20 miles with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby.
The average time to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and direct trains run to London Waterloo.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent first class state and private schools and there are also a wide selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district.