With attractive tile-hung gabled elevations, this detached family home has bags of kerb appeal and will with prove to be immensely popular offering far more accommodation than initially apparent it occupies a pretty garden setting on a corner plot and benefits from lots of off-street parking and a detached double garage.
EPC Rating D
- Detached family home offering well planned and spacious accommodation over two floors
- Spacious hall leading to a cloakroom and study
- Large living room with fireplace opening up to an equally spacious dining room making a great entertaining area
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room
- Superb master suite with large en-suite bathroom
- Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Superb corner plot with garden, ample off-street parking
- Detached double garage part of which is sectioned off to be used as an office or store
Jacobs Well is a village with its own green and hall with access to some beautiful countryside in nearby Sutton Green and is about 2.5 miles from central Guildford. There is a small handful of shops within walking distance, but a more comprehensive range of shopping can be found at the large Sainsbury's and Aldi supermarkets at Burpham, which also offers a good local shopping parade and a good range of schools, including the highly-rated George Abbot and St Peters secondary schools. With access to the A3 for London and the M25 being close at hand, as well as a choice of two stations in Guildford and stations at Worplesdon, Woking, and Brookwood, this property will also appeal to serious commuters. As the county town, Guildford is a thriving hub with recreational and leisure facilities, it has a beautiful and well serviced High Street incorporating an excellent range of shops, pubs, and restaurants. Guildford is also well catered for sporting and entertainment facilities with the Surrey Sports Park, Yvonne Arnaud Theatre and G-live venues not to mention access to the Surrey Hills..