Located in a popular and convenient setting for Guildford town, station and university this attractive period semi detached home offers well presented accommodation, which retains much of the original character including pretty fireplaces and stripped exposed pine floorboards, which have been enhanced with modern light decorations and fittings to create a highly desirable home ideal for commuters.
EPC Rating D
- Pretty period home ideally located for the town and station available with no onward chain
- Attractive retained period features including fireplaces and pine floors
- Sitting room and dining room
- Useful flexible basement room
- Fitted modern kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Modern ground floor shower room and en-suite first floor bathroom
- Patio town garden
Situated in the heart of central Guildford, Denzil Road is undoubtedly one of the more convenient and attractive locations when it comes to town centre living and is ideally located in the catchment area for highly regarded state schools across all age groups. Guildford mainline station serving London Waterloo is within a quarter of a mile as are fantastic walks along the Downs and River Wey. The towns beautiful and historic High Street is within half a mile and is lined with an eclectic collection of bars, cafés, and restaurants that seem to cater for almost every conceivable taste and there are almost endless shopping opportunities on both the lower and the upper High Streets. The A3 is accessible for London and major airports via the M25..