A very fine 4 bedroom Edwardian family home in a popular road within easy reach of New Malden High Street and station, having an extremely spacious interior, combining period features with modern fittings and also having a large westerly facing rear garden.
EPC Rating D
- Spacious entrance hall and guest cloakroom
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Open-plan kitchen/family room with a range of integrated appliances
- Bi-fold doors opening onto a west-facing deck and garden
- 4 bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Large westerly facing rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Highly convenient location, walking distance of High Street and station
There is a public footpath opposite the property that leads through to Penrith Road at the junction with Cambridge Road and therefore gives quicker access to both New Malden High Street and the station. The rail services are excellent and the station is within Zone 4 taking approximately 25 minutes to reach Waterloo. The High Street has a fine selection of local shops and businesses, Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets and numerous cafés and restaurants. There are also many schools in the area for children of all ages in both the state and private sectors..