In a brilliant location virtually opposite Ottershaw Park, if ground floor space is important to you this 3 bedroom semi-detached house is bound to tick plenty of your boxes! Also enjoying a good sized garden and loads of off street parking. EPC Rating E.
- Sitting Room with Log Burner in Fireplace
- Recently Refitted Kitchen Including Induction Hob, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge & Freezer
- Conservatory/Dining Room
- Utility Room & Downstairs Shower Room
- Study/Family Room
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- 1/2 Size Garage & Converted Room Behind
- Sunny Rear Garden & Lots of Parking to the Fore
Ottershaw Memorial Grounds are just opposite the house making it ideal for children, dog walkers and runners. Ottershaw village shops which cater for every day needs are a short distance away and include a little supermarket/post office, Chinese take-away a Miller and Carter steak restaurant, an active social club and doctors surgery. The larger towns of West Byfleet, Woking and Weybridge are a short drive, and offer main line access to London (Waterloo). Junction 11 of the M25 is a few minutes drive giving access to Heathrow, Gatwick and central London. Good schools are particularly prevalent in this area. .