Plot 5 Broom Heights - A contemporary duplex apartment with mezzanine level.
- Stunning apartment with mezzanine level
- Contemporary kitchens designed by Richmond Cabinet Company Ltd using their London Cabinets range
- Integrated quality German Bosch appliances including; combination microwave oven, separate fan oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Bora induction hobs, sink with stylish mixer taps by Roux
- Neutral Karndean vinyl flooring to open-plan living area, kitchen, hallway and bathroom. Cormar Soft Focus deep pile carpet to bedrooms.
- Gas fired hot water and under-floor heating
- Semi Rural location and close to local amenities
- 10 year Build Warranty
- Allocated Parking
Broom Heights - Steeped in history it has been sympathetically designed and extended to blend the old with the new, with contemporary interiors that compliments the original features of this late 19th century property.
Plot 5 - Is a contemporary two bedroom, ground and first floor apartment with its own mezzanine level. The open plan living/kitchen area has double doors with Juliette balconies and a modern and stylish staircase leads up to a versatile mezzanine level. The kitchen has been fitted with top of the range units by The Richmond Cabinet Company Ltd' with integrated Bosch appliances. The master bedroom, has its own en-suite, you have bedroom two and the family bathroom. Set in generously sized landscaped grounds, situated in a wonderful semi-rural setting and close to local amenities.
Internal photographs are a mixture of show apartment and aspects of individual apartments in the development and are for indicative purposes only.
Hindhead is the highest village in the county and is in the heart of the Surrey Hills (an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty). With the Devil's Punch Bowl, a huge natural amphitheatre gouged out of the earth which is now a site of special scientific interest and a beauty spot enjoyed by all, on the doorstep as well as excellent golf courses and easy access to the A3 which is approximately 0.25 miles away with links to London and the South Coast. The journey from Hindhead to Haslemere BR station is less than 10 mins, where commuters enjoy four regular trains per hour to Portsmouth and London Waterloo, which can be reached in under 1 hour. Hindhead is served by two bus routes linking with Haslemere and Farnham. .