This exceptional 3 double bedroom family home has been completely refurbished from top to bottom, to a very high standard and really is one of the most imaginatively conceived homes you are likely to find on the market today. The kitchen/family room and bathrooms are luxurious, the garden has been beautifully landscaped and there is also a double garage and a studio/office.
EPC Rating D
- Brand new double-glazing and central heating system
- Internal insulated walls to encourage heat retention and low running costs
- Living room with oak flooring which continues into the kitchen/family room
- Open-plan kitchen/family room with quality fitted units and granite worktops, bi-fold doors and atrium-style room
- Integrated appliances, including double oven and hob, dishwasher, separate utility cupboard
- Bi-fold doors opening onto the fabulous garden
- 3 double bedrooms, study/nursery bedroom
- Luxury en-suite shower room and superb family bathroom
- Landscaped rear garden for easy maintenance
- Off-street parking, double width garage with power and water
- Home office/studio with bi-fold doors and working fireplace
Situated in the Old Malden area of Worcester Park, within easy reach of excellent rail and bus services from Worcester Park station, as well as the town centre, with its wide variety of local shops, restaurants and supermarkets.
There are many schools in the area for children of all ages and numerous sporting facilities.