No Onward Chain - Built in 2015 by Barratt David Wilson Homes, this immaculate four bedroom, three bath/shower room family home sits on a larger than average plot which enjoys a south-easterly facing garden and a lovely outlook to the front across a green open space with a woodland backdrop, and a nearby footpath that offers a shortcut through to Milford station. EPC : B
- Built in 2015 by Barratt David Wilson Homes, this immaculate detached family home is situated within Leithfield Park, being within easy reach of both Milford station and village, as well as Godalming town centre and station
- Kitchen/breakfast room with extensive range of built in storage units, feature island/breakfast bar, integrated appliances, double doors to a utility area and French doors opening out to the garden
- Two spacious reception rooms, one on the ground floor with double doors opening to the garden, and one on the first floor with views over the garden
- Four double bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms
- Fully tiled family bathroom with white suite
- Spacious entrance hallway with downstairs cloakroom and stairs to first and second floors, with large window allowing plenty of natural light to flood in, with views over the garden
- The property sits on a larger than average plot which enjoys a south-easterly facing enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, whilst to the front there is an outlook over a lovely green open space with a woodland backdrop
- To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for several cars, leading to the single integral garage
Leithfield Park enjoys a semi rural location yet is situated within easy reach of the market town of Godalming with its picturesque and historic High Street offering an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores, and Milford village with its excellent range of local shops and facilities, including a doctors' surgery, a chemist, a post office, Tesco Express, a butcher/fresh fish shop and the renowned Secrett's Farm Shop, as well as also benefiting from a hoppa bus service and short cut pathway leading to Milford station.
Both Godalming and Milford stations provide direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 and 50 minutes respectively, whilst the A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is less than a mile from Milford village centre.
There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools, health clubs and golf courses, while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away.