An exemplary example of a penthouse apartment, offering extremely high specification fittings and a beautiful far reaching view over the River Wey and meadows. This property offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a highly impressive kitchen/living area and off-road parking, all within close proximity of Godalming High Street and main line station. EPC: C
- Penthouse apartment located on the second floor with lift access
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom
- Open plan dual aspect kitchen/living area
- Bi-folding doors from living area to the balcony
- Exceptional views of the river and water meadows
- Off-road allocated parking and visitor spaces
- Lease commenced June 2015 - 119 years remaining *
- Ground Rent : £300 per annum - as at May 2019 *
- Service Charge : £663.29 per annum - as at May 2019
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores.
The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes.
The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre.
There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away.
Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections.