Substantial and refurbished 5/6 bedroom family house with South West Facing Garden walking distance from Thames Ditton High Street and Station. EPC D
- Fabulous characterful, yet high quality and modern specification family home, in popular Thames Ditton location
- Extended open plan kitchen with vaulted ceilings and bi-folding doors overlooking the rear garden
- The kitchen itself is of a high specification with a range of storage, integrated appliances and a separate utility room
- Two separate reception rooms with fireplaces making two perfect separate living space for families
- Large double master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and modern en suite shower room
- The first floor is then home to further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a comprehensive family bathroom
- The loft has been converted and extended to offer a large double bedroom, shower room, separate office and plenty of eaves storage. This could form one bedroom suite or the two separate spaces
- Gorgeous rear garden with southwesterly aspect perfect for gardeners and young families alike
Basingfield Road is a quiet residential road in Thames Ditton.
Close to the excellent transport facilities with superb access to Waterloo from Thames Ditton Station.
Thames Ditton with its quaint High Street with restaurants and village shops, excellent schools and recreational facilities including Golf Courses, Tennis Courts and sports clubs.