Located in a popular and convenient setting on the edge of Guildford town centre and Stoke Park this split level studio apartment is the ideal first time or investment purchase and forms part of an imposing period home with a pretty communal garden and is available with no onward chain.
EPC Rating D
- Split level studio apartment forming part of imposing period property
- Accommodation over two floors which is unusual for a studio flat
- Large open plan bed/sitting room with adjoining study/ dressing area
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- Shower room
- Communal rear garden.
- Ideally located for town, London Road station and Stoke Park
- No onward chain and 125 year lease
This property is located in Guildford town centre, which is renowned for its excellent shopping and dining experience and comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities.
The mainline station offers a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx.
38 minutes which is 1 mile away while London Road station is only 0.
2 miles away.
There is also easy access onto Stoke Park on the doorstep.
Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an area of outstanding natural beauty.