This semi detached character cottage is located within walking distance of Godalming town centre and the main line station, and offers a sitting room with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a family bathroom on the ground floor, together with two double bedrooms on the first floor and double glazing throughout. EPC: E
- Semi detached cottage within walking distance of town and station
- Front aspect sitting room with attractive feature fireplace
- Kitchen/breakfast room with space for a table and chairs
- Downstairs bathroom with white three piece suite with shower over the bath
- Two double bedrooms on the first floor, both with exposed floorboards
- Double glazing throughout
- The rear garden is arranged over several tiers, one providing a patio area, with the remaining being mainly lawn with flower and shrub borders. There is a timber garden shed
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores.
The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes.
The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre.
There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away.
Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections.