A three bedroom family home, with a large secluded garden, walking distance of Esher Station, and close by to the popular Cranmere Primary School. EPC rating D.
- Three reception rooms on the ground floor
- Three great sized bedrooms and two bathrooms
- A Large private garden
- Great room proportions throughout
- Walking distance of Esher Station and Esher High Street
- Close by to Cranmere Primary School and Esher High School
- Garden shed with insulation and electricity, with potential to become a home office
- Great potential to extend and create more space STPP
Esher High Street with its cosmopolitan range of independent boutiques, restaurants and shops is but a short distance away and central London is approximately 20 miles with the A3 and M25 motorway nearby.
The average journey time to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and direct trains run to London Waterloo.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent, first class state and private schools and there are also a fine selection of golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district including several health and leisure clubs.