Ideally located for the village centre and station, a detached, five bedroom family home in need of modernising and with potential to extend (STPP) EPC Rating (F)
- Superbly located for the village centre and Horsley station (0.5 miles)
- Just over a third of an acre plot
- Scope to extend subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent
- Mature, westerly facing rear garden
- Single garage with internal access
- Original parquet flooring to the downstairs hallway and main reception
- Five double bedrooms
- No onward chain
The property is conveniently situated within easy walking distance of the village centre and station (Waterloo approximately 45 minutes).
The village offers a good range of everyday shops, whilst more comprehensive shopping facilities can be found in the county town of Guildford, about 8 miles away.
There is a wide range of excellent schools in both the state and private sector within the area.
The A3 and M25 are close by providing easy access to central London and both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
Ridingswood, which is owned by the National Trust, can be found at the end of the road allowing access to the areas extensive network of footpaths stretching beyond Effingham Common and into the Surrey Hills - a designated area of outstanding natural beauty - offering some of the best walking, cycling and horse riding countryside to be found in the South of England.