A substantial family home with a stunning contemporary finish and an elevated setting at the far end of a quiet cul de sac within a short walk of the town centre and station.
EPC Rating D
- SUPERB FAMILY HOME IN A QUIET AND ELEVATED SETTING
- REMODELED WITH A SUPERB CONTEMPORARY FINISH
- STUNNING KITCHN BREAKFAST ROOM WITH A SEMI VAULTED GLASS CEILING
- LIGHT AND AIRY SITTING ROOM WITH HERRINGBONE WOOD BLOCK FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND DRESSING ROOM
- FOUR FURTHER BEDROOMS
- DELIGHTFULLY QUIET, ELEVATED, CUL DE SAC SETTING
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF WOKING TOWN CENTRE AND STATION - WATERLOO 23 MINUTES
The house sits in an elevated setting at the far end of a quiet cul de sac within easy reach of the town centre and station. Woking is currently undergoing a significant program of regeneration that is seeing it take on a far more interesting and contemporary feel thanks in part to a whole collection of well known bars and restaurants that have opened up along Commercial Way. The new Victoria Square development that is due to complete next year will see at 40,000 square feet Marks and Spencer open up along with a Hilton hotel complete with sky bar and with other developments in the pipeline, the town is only set to improve further in the coming few years. There is an excellent theatre and cinema in the Peacocks Shopping Centre which also has a large food court on the ground floor. Woking station runs a fantastic, 23 minute service into Waterloo and also has a very efficient coach service to Heathrow Airport. There are excellent schools for all ages in Woking along with a number of very well thought of golf clubs. Woking Leisure Centre and Pool In The Park and a David Lloyd Health and Fitness club are all within walking distance of the house.