A very impressive 5 bedroom family home on a grand scale, with terrific living space and a superb, mature southerly-facing rear garden of over 100ft, in one of the most sought after roads in the area, convenient for New Malden's many amenities.
EPC Rating E
- A very spacious family home
- 2 large reception rooms
- Big kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate utility room and cloakroom
- 5 double bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- Large southerly-facing rear garden
- Lots of period features including high ceilings
- Parquet flooring in the hallway and feature fireplaces
- Further potential, subject to planning
- Convenient for New Malden town centre
Bodley Road is a popular residential road within a short distance of New Malden's bustling High Street, where there are numerous cafes, restaurants and shops, as well as a Waitrose and Lidl supermarket.
At the end of the High Street is New Malden station with excellent commuter services to Waterloo and there are also many buses that pass nearby linking one with the surrounding.
The A3 offers fast road links to central London and the Surrey countryside.
There are many schools in the area for children of all ages in both the state and private sectors.