Situated within walking distance of Godalming town centre and main line station, this beautifully presented three bedroom conversion apartment offers light and spacious accommodation arranged over two floors, together with the bonus of a garage, off street parking and a small outside courtyard. EPC: E
- Light and extremely spacious conversion apartment located within walking distance of Godalming town centre and the main line station
- Wonderful light and spacious sitting/dining room with front aspect bay window, attractive wood flooring and feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of built in base and eye level cupboards, integrated appliances and tiled floor
- On the ground floor there are two double bedrooms, with both bedrooms benefiting from built in wardrobes
- The lower ground floor offers a large room which can be used as a reception room or as a third bedroom, which benefits from a light well for natural light
- Modern family bathroom with digital shower over the bath
- Outside, the property benefits from a single garage, off street parking and a small outside courtyard
- Share of Freehold - Lease length: 999 years from 1982 with 962 years currently remaining. No monthly/annual service charge or ground rent applicable - as at 01.04.2019
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores.
The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes.
The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre.
There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away.
Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections.