- An immaculately presented detached family home situated within the heart of Witley, and within easy reach of excellent local schools as well as both Witley and Milford main line stations
- Four bedrooms comprising three doubles and a single - with built in storage in the three double bedrooms
- Large light and spacious 'L' shaped sitting / family room with built in storage / display unit and two pairs of sliding doors opening out to the rear garden and terrace
- Study with built in desk and shelving
- Kitchen/breakfast room with extensive range of units, granite worktops, integrated appliances and space for table and chairs - leading through to useful utility room with Belfast sink, further storage and downstairs cloakroom with wc and wash basin
- Spacious family bathroom and en suite bathroom both with suites comprising bath, separate shower cubicle, wash basin and wc and underfloor heating
- Single integral garage and driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles
- Beautifully maintained private rear garden enclosed by hedging, with large terraced area, extensive lawn, a variety of productive fruit trees, vegetable garden, greenhouse with vine and a large poly tunnel.
Witley village is surrounded by wonderful countryside, ideal for walking, cycling and riding. Witley Station provides direct access into Waterloo, taking approx 55 minutes, and the A3 linking the M25 and London s airports is approx 1.75 miles from the village centre. There is a newsagent and general store/wine merchants in the village, as well as doctors and dentist surgeries and 2 historic village inns. There are a number of shops covering day-to-day needs in Milford village (approx 1.5 miles from the village centre) including the renowned Farm Shop, Tesco Express, a chemist and fresh fish shop, and Godalming s picturesque and historic town centre with its restaurants, individual shops and superstores is around 2 miles further on. Guildford with its multitude of shops, theatres, cinemas and restaurants is approx 6 miles away and there are bus and train connections from Witley to all of the above-mentioned towns and villages. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors.