- Recently extended and renovated detached family home situated within easy reach of Milford village centre, main line station, excellent local schools and the A3
- Wonderful open plan kitchen/dining room with attractive range of base and eye level units, integrated appliances, island unit and engineered oak flooring, together with doors opening out to the terrace and rear garden
- Three separate reception rooms
- Utility room and downstairs shower room
- Four bedrooms
- Family bathroom and en suite shower room to the master bedroom
- A large south easterly facing enclosed rear garden with a large terrace and a couple of useful sheds. The gravelled driveway to the front provides plenty of off street parking and leads to a single detached garage.
- No Onward Chain
Milford is a rare example of a village with an excellent range of local shops and facilities, including a doctors surgery, a chemist, a post office, Tesco Express, a butcher/fresh fish shop and the renowned Secrett s Farm Shop. Milford station provides direct services into Waterloo taking approx 50 minutes, and the A3 linking the M25 and London s airports is less than a mile from the village centre. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, to include Rodborough Secondary School. The surrounding countryside is particularly picturesque with National Trust owned Milford Heath and Witley Common of note. There are golf courses at Milford and Chiddingfold and South Coast beaches are around 28 miles away. A bus route connects the village with Godalming, an historic market town with superstores, restaurants and shops. Guildford, with its multitude of shops, theatres, cinemas and restaurants, is approx six miles away, for which there are direct bus and train connections.