Situated within easy reach of Chiddingfold village centre with its excellent local amenities, this beautifully presented end of terrace cottage has been updated and extended to offer a wonderful open plan split level kitchen/dining room, an attractive sitting room with window shutters and fireplace, three bedrooms, off street parking and a large enclosed rear garden with large decked area and outbuildings. EPC: D
- Beautifully presented and updated end of terrace character cottage with off street parking to the front
- Wonderful bright and spacious split level open plan kitchen/dining room with range of fitted units, built in appliances, velux windows and double doors opening to the terrace and garden
- Front aspect sitting room with fireplace and window shutters
- Downstairs cloakroom / utility / storage cupboard
- Three bedrooms - two situated on the first floor, with the master bedroom on the second floor benefiting from velux windows and eaves storage space
- Family bathroom with white suite comprising free-standing bath, wc, wash basin and separate shower cubicle
- Wonderful enclosed rear garden with large decked terrace leading on to extensive lawned area and useful outbuildings
- EPC : D
Chiddingfold village is one of Surrey's archetypal villages with a cricket green, a village green and pond, three inns, two corner shops, post office, café, chemist, butcher's shop, nursery and primary schools and a new medical centre.
The surrounding area has some wonderful countryside ideal for walking and riding and yet there is a mainline railway station just over 2 miles from the village with a journey time to Waterloo of around 55 minutes.
Milford village (approx 5 miles away) has an excellent range of local shops including the renowned Secretts Farm Shop, chemist, fresh fish shop and Tesco Express.
The historic market town of Godalming, a further 2 miles away, offers a selection of individual shops, restaurants, wine bars as well as superstores and Guildford, 4 miles further on, has a multitude of shops, theatres, cinemas and restaurants.
There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the private and public sectors.
There is a golf course in the village as well as 2 further courses in Milford.
The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 6 miles away while the South Coast beaches are around 23 miles away.