HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE* Broom Heights - Steeped in history it has been sympathetically designed and extended to blend the old with the new, with contemporary interiors that compliments the original features of this late 19th century property.
With cleverly designed storage space incorporated into the building, there is plenty of space for your belongings. Set in generously sized landscaped grounds, situated in a wonderful semi-rural setting and close to local amenities.
Plot 1 is a one bedroom lower ground floor apartment with open plan kitchen/living room, bedroom and bathroom.
Other one bedroom plots are:
Plot 8 - Ground floor apartment £370,000
Plot 10 - First floor apartment £385,000
* Subject to T's & C's
Internal photography is of the show apartment.
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - Subject to T's & C's
- One bedroom lower ground floor apartment with private terrace
- Contemporary kitchens designed by Richmond Cabinet Company Ltd using their London Cabinets range
- Integrated quality German Bosch appliances including; combination microwave oven, separate fan oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Bora induction hobs, sink with stylish mixer taps by Roux
- Neutral Karndean vinyl flooring to open-plan living area, kitchen, hallway and bathroom. Cormar Soft Focus deep pile carpet to bedroom.
- Gas fired hot water and under-floor heating
- Fitted with colour A/V intercom system linked to main entrance. Mains operated smoke and heat detectors. Multipoint locking system are integrated to principle external doors. Generously sized landscaped grounds
- 10 year Build Warranty
- Allocated Parking
Hindhead is the highest village in the county and is in the heart of the Surrey Hills (an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty). With the Devil s Punch Bowl, a huge natural amphitheatre gouged out of the earth which is now a site of special scientific interest and a beauty spot enjoyed by all, on the doorstep as well as excellent golf courses and easy access to the A3 which is approximately 0.25 miles away with links to London and the South Coast. The journey from Hindhead to Haslemere BR station is less than 10 minutes, where commuters enjoy four regular trains per hour to Portsmouth and London Waterloo, which can be reached in under 1 hour. Hindhead is served by two bus routes linking with Haslemere and Farnham.