A wonderful four bedroom semi detached home located in a popular road close to the village centre and highly regarded junior school. Our clients have also extended the home on the ground floor to create excellent living space. EPC Rating D.
- Master bedroom with Juliette balcony and en suite bathroom.
- Three further bedrooms and family bathroom with separate W.C.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi fold doors onto the garden.
- Luxury kitchen fitted with integrated appliances including fridge and under worktop freezer, induction hob, wine fridge and dishwasher.
- Sitting room with plantation shutters to the bay window and feature fireplace.
- Secluded garden and gravel driveway for two cars.
Lodge Close is a popular road of similar styled homes just off The Street, local junior schools are within walking distance as are local shops.
For commuters, both Leatherhead and Bookham stations are close by providing routes to central London.
Junction 9 of the M25 is a five minute drive away providing access to London's two main airports.
The area is also renowned for its open countryside being popular with cyclist and dog walkers alike.