A RARE OPPORTUNITY - Coming to the market for the first time since being built in the 1950s, this four bedroom detached family home sits on a wonderful secluded plot extending to approximately one acre, and offers potential buyers enormous scope for renovation/extension (subject to the usual planning consents), to create an exceptional family home within the highly sought after village of Hambledon. EPC: G
- A rare opportunity for those buyers looking for an opportunity to renovated/extend, subject to the usual planning consents
- Detached family home coming to the market for the first time since construction in the 1950s
- Benefiting from a wonderful secluded plot extending to approximately one acre
- The main house and garage currently extending to approximately 2268 sq ft
- Situated within short drive of both Witley and Milford main line stations
- Private drainage
- Located in the highly sought after village of Hambledon
- EPC : tbc
Hambledon is a sought after south west Surrey village surrounded by superb countryside for walking, (The Green Sand Way runs close by to the village) riding and cycling.
There is a village inn as well as a delightful village shop with Post Office which overlooks the green with its pavilion on which cricket is played in the summer.
There are a number of shops covering day to day needs in Milford village (approx 3 miles from the village centre) including the renowned farm shop, chemist and fresh fish shop and Godalming's picturesque and historic town centre with its restaurants, individual shops and superstores is approx 4 miles away.
Guildford with its multitude of shops, theatres, cinemas and restaurants is a further 4 miles.
There are connections from Witley station (approx 1 mile from the village centre) to Milford, Godalming, Guildford and Waterloo (approx 55 minutes journey time).
There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations both in the public and private sectors.
There are golf courses in the nearby villages of Milford and Chiddingfold while the south coast beaches are around 25 miles away.