A good sized family home offering open plan living on the ground floor, with a master suite over two floors with a luxury shower room and dressing room. The ground floor has three reception areas and there is a separate studio to the rear. EPC Rating D.
- Three good sized reception areas with access to the rear garden
- Master bedroom suite over two floors with en-suite shower room and dressing room
- Luxury kitchen with range of units and curved breakfast bar with tiled floor
- Three bedrooms with fitted cupboards
- Secluded southerly backing garden with studio to the rear
- Block paved driveway with parking for two cars
- Walk of St. Andrews School and nursery
- Walk of the High Street
The property is within a ten minute walk of the High Street and St Andrews Junior School.
For commuters both Esher and Cobham station are a short drive away with the 'Chatter bus' stopping in the road and providing a service for commuters to Cobham station.
Cobham has good schooling and the A3 and M25 are a five minute drive away providing routes to London's two main airports.