A fully refurbished three bedroom detached property, offering well thought-out spacious accommodation and plenty of parking on a very generous corner plot. This property is situated in the heart of Farncombe village close to the local amenities and excellent commuter station.
- A recently refurbished detached property located at the end of a no through road
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room with fully integrated appliances, including an electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Two separate reception rooms with light and airy accomodation
- Attractive three piece family bathroom suite comprising bath tub with over head shower, wash basin and w/c
- Three double bedrooms
- Off road parking for several cars
- Large enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn backing on to allotments
- Generous corner plot
Farncombe village has a good range of local shops including an established butchers, bakery, convenience store, several popular coffee shops and a local pub (The Cricketers), together with schools, Godalming Leisure Centre, Broadwater Park and lake, and the main line station to Waterloo in approximately 45 minutes.
Godalming's historic town centre provides a more comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and bars as well as superstores including Sainsburys, Waitrose and Homebase.
The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is around two miles away, whilst Guildford town centre, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is around three miles from the village centre.