In the heart of Coombeside, a versatile and extremely well-presented 3/4 bedroom semi-detached family house with a great living area, spacious and modern kitchen/breakfast room and a secluded rear garden. A lovely family home, tastefully decorated throughout.
EPC Rating E
- Coombeside is great for excellent local schools
- Tasteful decorations throughout
- Attractive modern interior
- 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Ground floor 4th bedroom/study and shower room
- Through lounge/dining room
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Secluded and mature rear garden
- Plenty of off-street parking
The property is in a great position with many excellent local schools in the area such as Coombe Hill Infants and Junior schools and Coombe Girls School. Norbiton station is just a short walk away, with trains to both Waterloo, Kingston and beyond. New Malden station is also nearby, with fast links to London. There are local shops at the Triangle and Norbiton, however, both Kingston and New Malden town centres are just a short drive or can be reached by public transport passing nearby. Richmond Park is just over a mile away with thousands of acres of open parkland..