Ideal first time buy! An immaculately presented and fully modernised top floor flat situated in this iconic Chown building with a private balcony and allocated parking space. EPC Rating (C)
- Annual service charge £624 and Ground Rent £100 (As at 13/2/19)
- Lease commencement 1/1/209, 114 years remaining as at 13/2/19
- Gas central heating and replacement double glazed windows throughout
- Communal entrance with entry phone system
- Private balcony
- 1 mile from Horsley station
- Designated parking space
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
Situated within Bishopsmead Parade, built in the 1930's by Frank Chown.
The parade features a range of shops and restaurants, ideal for everyday needs, whilst East Horsley railway station (London Waterloo in under 45 minutes) is only a mile away.
Located at the foot of Surrey Hills - a designated area of outstanding natural beauty - there are glorious countryside walks within close proximity.