Occupying an elevated position in a private development with views across Guildford to Chantry Woods this rarely available contemporary home offers far more accommodation than initially apparent including a superb open-plan living/dining room and is ideally located for families and commuters alike.
EPC Rating C
- Spacious contemporary home in an elevated private setting with views to Chantry Woods
- Spacious open plan living/dining room enjoying the views and access to the garden
- Well equipped fitted kitchen
- Ground floor cloak/shower room
- Integral garage converted to provide a utility room/ study and large store
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower and bath
- Off street and residents parking
- Elevated balcony leading to a superb garden landscaped for entertaining and low maintenance
Artington Walk is a small private development which enjoys the best of both worlds being within 10 minutes walk of the town, station and delightful walks along the Wey and up to the Downs. Guildford town centre is the historic and vibrant County Town of Surrey renowned for its excellent shopping and offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. There is the Electric and Yvonne Arnaud theatre, G Live the contemporary state-of-the-art entertainment and concert hall, an Odeon cinema and Surrey Sports Park. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports. The mainline railway station provides a service to London Waterloo. There are a number of first class schools in the town, including Guildford High School, The Royal Grammar School, Tormead and Lanesborough schools. The state sector is also very well catered for, with the Ofsted outstanding County School being within half a mile..