This much loved five bedroom detached family home comes to the market for the first time since its construction in 1968, and offers light and spacious, flexible accommodation, together with the most stunning views across Godalming and beyond, with grounds extending to approximately one acre, mostly comprising a wonderful woodland area. EPC: D
- Detached family home coming to the market for the first time since its construction in 1968, benefiting from its own woodland - perfect for those who have an interest in birds and wildlife
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting room and dining room - both with vaulted ceilings and stunning views across Godalming and beyond
- Separate study
- Five bedrooms with the master benefitting from an ensuite
- Family bathroom together with a large cloakroom - which offers scope to create a further bathroom
- Driveway providing parking for several cars, leading to the garage which has light, power, inspection pit and electric up and over door
- Enjoying stunning views across Godalming and wonderful grounds extending to approximately one acre - mostly comprising an area of woodland
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores.
The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes.
The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre.
There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away.
Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections.