With no onward chain and beautifully located, tucked out of sight of the road backing onto to woodland and surrounded by greenery, this 4 bedroom detached house represents a perfect opportunity to move in and refurbish & update to your taste and timescale. EPC Rating E.
- Four Bedrooms, Each Potentially a Double
- Very Spacious Sitting Room plus Dining & Family Room/Bedroom 5 & Study Area
- Well Fitted Kitchen with Oven & Hob
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Heating to Radiators
- Driveway with Parking for 3-4 Cars Plus Car-Port
- Secluded Lawned Rear Garden with Lots of Birdlife, Backing onto Ottershaw Woods
- Traffic Free Location
Brox Road is at the very heart of Ottershaw Village and one of our most popular residential locations. This particular house benefits from not only being on the road, but sited a distance back from it, well away from traffic. It backs straight onto Ottershaw Woods making it something of a Mecca for dog walkers and bird enthusiasts.
Just a few hundred yards from the village itself, with its local shops catering for everyday needs. Excellent schools are also prevalent in this area including Ottershaw C of E Infant and Junior Schools and also Meath School opposite. More comprehensive facilities can be found a little further afield in Addlestone, and Chertsey whilst the larger towns of Woking, Weybridge and West Byfleet are a short drive, all offering main line access to London Waterloo. Road connections in the area are excellent with Junction 11 of the M25 being a few minutes drive allowing easy access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports and central London.